Not bad, but probably wouldnt go back pretty much somes it up - it wasnt terrible but we'd try somewhere else instead.
Very near the beach(visible from most rooms)
Good pool area with plenty of sun beds
TV with quite a few UK stations if you need your fix ! But no Eurosport so I couldnt watch the Tour de France. Quite a lot of cyclists in this area so this isnt such a daft mention!
20 mins walk from the main restaurant area - though there is a bus for about a euro but you need to check the times as they arent super frequent
Our room (althought this may have been just our room) was a bit noisy. Bins emptied early in the morning by a bin lorry every day, the bar was right below us so people using that or making noise by the pool table till at least midnight. Our fridge was obviously on its last legs and let out a noise like a door being slammed every hour or so which woke us up so many times Ive lost count!
Local supermarket expensive(so walk down the road a bit)
Beach expensive - 11 Euros for 2 loungers and a brolly, what a rip off! Ok this isnt the hotels fault.
Shower a bit weak.
So generally it did the job, the beds were singles - we asked for a double. There was a good kitchen area if you wanted to properly self cater. The aircon worked pretty well although didnt really work in the bedroom due to it being a seperate room. The location was quieter but further away - this may be ideal for you - I can see that maybe some of the other hotels could be much noiser although this is not a disco lager lager resort. The decor felt like it was pretty original ie 20 years old or so - not a disaster but not fantastic.
Hope this helps someone anyway - you wont go wrong going here, but consider what else is out there even if maybe its a few quid extra?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3-key category tourist apartments complex is located in front of the beach, in the quiet tourist area of Puerto Pollensa, a few minutes away from the marina and the commercial and leisure areas. There are 54 apartments which could accommodate 4 people and the occupants can enjoy the following facilities: a large swimming pool with a children’s section and a children’s play area among others. Its location, services and facilities make it a perfect place to enjoy a family holiday at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hobby Club Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hobby Club Apartments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hobby Hotel Apartments
- Hobby Hotel Pollenca
- Hobby Club Apartments Majorca/Port De Pollenca