Stayungat the hobby club was a stop gap before we moved in to our villa and we chose to stay there mainly because of the location. However, whilst the accomodation is basic, the place is spotlessly clean, the staff are great andthepool area is pretty good too. Would recommend foreshore stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3-key category tourist apartments complex is located in front of the beach, in the quiet tourist area of Puerto Pollensa, a few minutes away from the marina and the commercial and leisure areas. There are 54 apartments which could accommodate 4 people and the occupants can enjoy the following facilities: a large swimming pool with a children’s section and a children’s play area among others. Its location, services and facilities make it a perfect place to enjoy a family holiday at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hobby Club Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hobby Club Apartments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hobby Hotel Apartments
- Hobby Hotel Pollenca
- Hobby Club Apartments Majorca/Port De Pollenca