Just got back from a relaxing last minute hol to the hobby club appartments. The apartments have everything you need. toaster,kettle.flat screen tv, fridge, hob, microwave, towels and teatowel,hairdryer, safety deposit box. maid service most days and if you want your towels changing stick them in the bath. apartments need an update especially the sofabeds and beds. The walls and ceilings are paperthin so my advice is to take earplugs or if you are on an upper level be considerate and dont wear shoes around the apartment or move furniture at 6 in the morning!!!!We were unlucky to be on the first floor overlooking the side road but someone has to be.
The pool and area were lovely/clean and plenty of sunbeds. Staff friendly and helpful. small bar area. Dont use the spa shop very expensive. Use the eroski supermarket in the centre - gentle 15 minute stroll.
Ate out every night and did not have a bad meal. Recommend Tolo's, little italy, the restaurant just past the little bridge( surf and something), Recommend a day to formentor beach. Very picturesque and soft sand. The bus trip is breathtaking and amazing views all for 1.20 euros. Pollenta also only just over a euro and nice climb up the 30 steps to the church and picturesque views if you fancy a day off the beach. Didn't enjoy Alcudia. Far too built up and commercialised. There is plenty to see and do in puerto pollensa.
Overall all a nice inexpensive break with no complaints
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3-key category tourist apartments complex is located in front of the beach, in the quiet tourist area of Puerto Pollensa, a few minutes away from the marina and the commercial and leisure areas. There 54 apartments which could accommodate 4 people and the occupants can enjoy the following facilities: a large swimming pool with a children’s section and a children’s play area among others. Its location, services and facilities make it a perfect place to enjoy a family holiday at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hobby Club Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hobby Club Apartments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hobby Hotel Apartments
- Hobby Hotel Pollenca
- Hobby Club Apartments Majorca/Port De Pollenca