Hoposa Pollentia Hotel
Puerto Azul Suite Hotel(Port de Pollenca)
US$1,222
US$157
  • Pool
Hotel Illa d'Or(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Aparthotel Galeon Suites(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$313
FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$248
  • Pool
Hoposa Daina Hotel(Port de Pollenca)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Panorama(Port de Pollenca)
US$87
  • Pool
Hotel Capri(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Romantic Hotel(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$167
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Apartments Habitat(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$82
HotelsClick
All reviewssister hotelsea viewacross the roadevening mealpuerto pollensawear long trousershalf boardsmall poolplenty of choicenext yearlovely terracesingle roomhead waiterrooms are basiclovely hotelthe air conditioningbuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Stayed here in June 2012 - had a problem with our room but it was no problem changing it, which sometimes is not the case. Found the staff always eager to help resolve any problems. Rooms could do with an upgrade but no complaints about our room - 404 - front sea view top floor which is only three floors, but the view is amazing. Any room from 404-410 are fantastic. Food was varied and well presented, and the bar staff (especially the one with the black glasses) so cheery.
One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in - also get the use of the Uyal's pool - 2mins walk. Sooooperb!!!

1  Thank mrslindahastings
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We chose this hotel as we had walked past it before when we had previously been to Pollensa - it looked so nice. We paid extra for a balcony room at the front, it was well worth it, the views are not to be missed. We were very pleased, the hotel has a nice relaxed atmosphere (more suited to middle aged to older couples), nice reception area, bar area and restaurant. There was a good choice of fresh food, i was happy that they did a Spanish dish each night, in addition to the main selection. The rooms are cleaned every day. Entertainment a few nights a week (look out for the Elvis twins!), was very good. All the staff were very friendly and very helpful. Would definitely return. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I have read the more negative reviews regarding this hotel and the gripe that they seem to have in common is regarding rooms at the back of the hotel. In my opinion this is harsh. Not everybody that books can have a room that comes with a balacony and or sea view. I went on a couples holiday (younger age group: 25-35) and booked the whole trip through alhparooms. I did request a sea view with my twin room room but this was not provided. (booked around 4 months in advance). It is explained that this can happen. I was therefore disappointed but only slightly as the view from the hotels excellent terrace more that makes up for this. The rooms are very well maintained, the staff in general are extremley helpful and friendly. (They made the difference in making the holiday so enjoyable). We went half board and the food provided was very good indeed. Our stay was for 8 nights and the only issue we had was that we didnt book it for 14 nights at least! Absolutely fantastic value for money and I will be frequenting this hotel.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

This is a hotel in beautiful spot directly opposite the beach . The staff are excellent - very helpful and polite and the hotel is spotlessly clean with a lovely terrace at the front entrance overlooking th beach. We only made the booking a couple of weeks before the holiday and therefore could not get a room on the front with a balcony as all these were previously taken.
We had a room at the back of the hotel and none of these had balconies , only windows with a very poor outlook . Additionally these rear rooms are very small - too small to be comfortable .
There are also some rooms on the front which only have a window and no balcony. - so beware - I would only stay at this hotel again in a front room with a balcony . We were on bed and breakfast only so cannot comment on the evening meals . The cold part of the breakfast was all ok (fruit,cereal,ham,cheese,breads etc) but the cooked food was not up to standard - bacon every other day but very poor quality . All in all slightly disappointed .

Room Tip: Choose a front room only with large balcony - some front rooms only have a window and some of the balconies are so small two people would hardly be able to sit comfortably. Rear rooms very small and only have a window and poor outlook - avoid these
4  Thank Peter S
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

On behalf of Hoposa Hotels management, we would like to thank you for your feedback , that really help us to improve our service. We take note of your comments about breakfast in order to improve it. All the staff and myself are looking fordward to see you again in a near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

This is a difficult review to write. Pollentia Hotel is a 3 star small and friendly hotel, my husband and I stayed in room 203, sea view room with balcony, my brother and his wife in room 205, also sea view with balcony the view from our rooms was lovely. The rooms are compact and quite basic, but have enough storage space and plenty of coat hangers are provided, although the hanging space is too short for long dresses. There is free air con, the safety deposit box cost 33 euros for two weeks which I thought was very reasonable indeed, there are no tea making facilities or hairdryers in the rooms. The bathroom is small and appears to have been refurbished in the last few years, although some of the wall tiles are cracked; there were also some cracked and damaged floor tiles in our bedroom. Our room, the hotel, and the garden were all clean and well cared for and the staff were very friendly and helpful, though perhaps a little understaffed in the restaurant as they were not always able to clear the tables of used dishes; we may have felt this more than some as there were four of us using a relatively small table. There is a busy road outside the hotel garden which I wasn't keen on when we arrived, but to be honest we were never disturbed by road noise and there are plenty of crossings if the road is busy. The hotel seems to be popular with older people (my party ranged from 52 - 59 and I suspect we were the youngest by far during the first week of our stay) but a younger element (30 ish perhaps) started to arrive later in the holiday, only one child there during the fortnight, so for us it was almost a couples only hotel without the price tag. The resort of Pollencia is flat, so suitable for people with walking difficulties, but there are a number of steps up to the hotel entrance, there was no ramp, there is a lift to the upstairs rooms. The downside during our stay was that we were woken in the early hours on a number of occasions, so I think it fair to say that noise carries in this hotel but obviously will depend on who is staying there when you are - if anyone is speaking, walking around during the night or opens/closes a drawer in their room you will hear it unless you are hard of hearing; I would suggest a room on the top floor if possible. On the whole, the food was OK but perhaps a little plain for my taste; soup was good as were the salads and daily spanish dish; 1st week plates and "hot" food were not very hot at all, 2nd week both were fine. The beach and sea in this resort are excellent. I would say the hotel is comfortable enough, in an excellent position in a lovely resort, it won't blow your socks off, but it is what is says it is; small & friendly and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Top floor would be quieter, sea view rooms definitely worth paying for
3  Thank janeth187053