“Staff too busy to bother”

Siurell Grill - Asador
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I have been a real fan of Siurell in the past and would visit the restaurant several times during each holiday. On the first evening of our recent holiday we returned expecting our usual treat. We found the staff so rushed when they spoke to us to take our order that we felt that they were rude and couldn't care less about us. The food was well cooked but the portions were very small. Siurell, you have lost a real fan, we didn't bother to go back.

2  Thank Alison M

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This restaurant is set nicely near the beach,very comfortable and we got off to a good start with the friendly service.
The food was good,just not stand out,however it all went wrong when my sons burger arrived and was raw in middle(so raw the blood was sitting on roll) He took a bite out of it but thankfully didnt eat it when my wife saw what was going on.
I understand these things happen but with a kids burger expect it to be at least cooked.We told waitress and burger was taken away to be replaced. Ten minutes later out comes burger fully cooked but with a bite out of it...original burger had been recooked and handed back which I find unacceptable on a number of grounds.
This put me off whole experience which is a shame because the rest of food was ok but not great.
I had a fillet steak which was tasty,wouldnt say it was chargrilled though and although nice was no better than I could do myself plus pricey.
Wife loved her pasta and our starters were pretty good.

2  Thank greyfriarsbobby1
Reviewed 7 August 2014

When in Puerto Pollensa, We stay in El Galeon, next door to the Siurell Grill. Every evening, when we are considering dinner plans, the delicious smell of barbecuing meat drifts up to our apartment. It is hard to resist and consider anywhere else!
The seating is mainly outdoors, under a beautiful old and grizzled tree, and you can usually be seated with a view of the ocean and mountains beyond. The service is very friendly and children are especially well taken care of. The menu doesn't give much away but we can recommend the suckling pig and anything with local fish in it.
We have visited the grill many times and will continue to do so. Lovely local eating experience, and as such, making a reservation is suggested on busy weekend evenings.

1  Thank sam c
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We visited Julie and her team last year and returned on numerous occasions this holiday (2014).

It is situated out of the port but worth the taxi ride as the food, service and value for money are the best in town.

Steak with sauce, lamb shanks and fish platters are all fantastic, cooked in an open grill at the rear of the restaurant.

The location is amazing and if you dine between 8.30pm and 9pm pm, you will see the sun turn the mountains pink!

Julie is a great host and her waiting staff all attentive and polite.

It's a great place to eat and I thoroughly recommend it!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Lovely food. Friendly service. Llenaire area, twenty minute walk fro centre but worth the wander. Very traditional with views over the sea. Great holiday atmosphere. Very good for seafood and fish. Visited three times this year and will go again next year. Waitress and wine waiter very attentive and runs smoothly even though it is always busy.