“Wonderful meals”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Near Flora apartments
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Dining at night in the very lovely garden and the lovely meals cooked by Jose and staff.
Also the great gin and tonics the best in Mallorca!

2  Thank pollensa1

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Be warned this restaurateurs not above serving you dishes you have not ordered making it look as though it is on the house until you get the bill

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This restuarant was recommended to us, what a disappointment!!! We went at lunch time looking forward to trying some Tapas. We should have twigged as there was only another two people eating there.
I don't think we have ever been served such disgusting food everything we ordered had come straight from the freezer to microwave even the baked potatoe halves which were hard and very bland.
Fortunately there are many other restuarants in the resort which serve really nice fresh food. We would strongly advice you give this one a body swerve.

3  Thank cumbriajulie
Reviewed 15 September 2013

An off the track restaurant, not right on beach but the food is very good and staff is very friendly too. Their tapas and the sangria is amazing and also the local meat pie and the fig deseet I had recommended by the young waiter. I I was very happy with the food every time I went there.

1  Thank Hovirag80
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were advised to try things place out by a friend that has a house near by. We figured that personal recommendations have got to count for something, right? We weren't disappointed. It's a little off the beaten track, being set back from the water front, but I felt that this was an advantage. It wasn't relying on the sea-view to make the impression, so the food did the talking. That said, it has a really charming courtyard that you can sit in with provided both open air and also a sense of intimacy.

The food itself was everything I hoped it to be with the garlic prawns being my favourite and with the garlic chips coming in a very close second (I like garlic). I think that this has been my favourite place to eat on Majorca so far. I'm certainly going back!

Also, it's worth noting that if you're driving, there's a really handy car park 2 blocks north of the corner of Carrer Llevant and Carrer VIcenc Buades.

1  Thank c0ntax