“Saxophone cafe con leche”
Review of Laguna Restaurant

Laguna Restaurant
Cuisines: Spanish, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Oasis of fine food and family fun!Laguna is open daily for poolside or inside dining serving breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and drinks - until late.
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I am currently sat drinking a creamy coffee accompanied by cinnamon flavoured 'Cafe' biscuits. Kenny G is subtly playing in the background as I pretend to my wife that I am reading the paper online and not in fact working. Laguna is an escape within an escape... if that makes any sense at all. Aside from the great coffee and biscuits on offer, Laguna presents a relaxed environment that caters for everyone. During our stay we have had the opportunity to taste the fantastic food on offer as a family and myself and my wife can be found here during the day soaking up the sun or surfing the net. The facilities are fantastic, as is the location. It is a perfect stop for those wanting a child friendly environment at the end of the Pine Walk. Before I overload on caffeine I will close this review with a comment about the team behind Laguna. We have felt welcome since we arrived and Miguel and the team made the experience that much more special with their attention to detail and open hearted nature. There are no surprises here great food, great environment and great people. Till next year mis amigos.

2  Thank Andrew B

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This place is a restaurant with a pool. The proprietor was a real character who had lived in London and he gave the place a good family-friendly atmosphere. His hamburgers were to die for - we had one every lunchtime! Unlike the Spanish versions with unidentifiable meat and a fried egg, the Laguna's were 100% beef and the chips were lovely. This is a great value place which also has live music in the evenings.

2  Thank Madetotreasure
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My wife, son and I went here 3 times on our recent holiday (1 lunch and 2 evening meals). The staff were wonderful and made a big fuss of our son (3 year old).

The lunch we had on our first day was lovely (Spanish Omlette , chicken baguette, spag bol).

We went back a couple of nights later for an evening meal and were greated like old friends! The fish & chips were amazing, and my wife loved the spinach ravaoli!

The last nights meal was just as nice, however a few small problems ( ordered bread but did not arrive, no offer of dessert, charged twice for non exsistent bread!).

However that would no way put me off coming back here when we return one day.

2  Thank Barnetrob
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Visited recently to find the restaurant had changed hands back to the previous owners, however, the food and the service were just as good but be aware the portions of the starters may affect your ability to finish the main course. Nicely laid out dining area by the pool which is shut in the evenings. Occasional entertainment (jazz band) which was good last year but unfortunately we just missed this year. Will be back next year without fail.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

You could spend a week in this beautiful resort and maybe not find this place, but it would be a great shame. Fabulous pool setting, incredibly hospitable management team and excellent pool side menu and evening menu too. We did a day by the pool but came back for an evening meal later in the week and we weren't disappointed. These guys are incredibly welcoming and really looked after us. Can't recommend the place highly. Take a break from the beautiful beach and head here for a pool day. And make sure you ask for the specials if you eat at night. The tuna was superb.

1  Thank Moscobright