“Friendly and reasonably priced.”
Review of Laguna Restaurant

Laguna Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 169 Restaurants in Port de Pollenca
Cuisines: Spanish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Oasis of fine food and family fun!Laguna is open daily for poolside or inside dining serving breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and drinks - until late.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Super music and very child friendly. Good value for money and food delicious, a real favourite with my daughter, son in law and grandchildren.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

In the quieter end of town Laguna has a great pool area, friendly table service, bar and snack food menu during the day and a fuller dinner menu in the evening all of which is excellent. The eclectic mix of tunes at any time of day, and live music in the evening is an absolute treat as well.

This place is for anybody really, friends, families, young, old. Its an real gem.

1  Thank AndyRenton
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I drop in at Laguna's whenever I'm around Puerto de Pollenca. Mostly to work with a cerveza on the side. The atmosphere is always strong and relaxed in the Spanish sun.

Miguel the owner is a genuinely amiable dude with a lot of charm and love to give his customers.

There are regularly young families kicking around who are always looking to be having a 'whale' of a time. The pool is totally groovy and highly suitable for those of all ages.

As I have no family myself, all I can say from what I've personally experienced is that I'll be back again.

Peace.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Found this place after a day trip cycling around Alcudia - we cycled back into Port de Pollensa and had a bit of time to kill before we had to give the bikes back so we decided to ride through the streets we hadn't yet walked down and found this place! A beautiful public swimming pool with a bar and food! The waiter was very friendly and accommodating, and the drinks we had were very cheap! Didn't brave the swimming pool as it was a tad chilly but would definitely come back here for a dip in the warmer months! I expect in the summer this place is buzzing with activity! Would definitely come back here for a few drinks next time we are in town!

2  Thank RuthyBaby23
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Amazing pool/bar and restaurant. A definite go to place if in Puerto Pollenca!! Everyone makes you feel welcome and are really friendly, always asking if we needed anymore drinks once the 'empties' were collected and having fun and banter with everyone. We don't have children of our own but all the staff were great with the kids that were there.

Food is amazing, best Caesar salad I've ever had, including my own, and the burgers.....wow! Have only eaten from the snack menu so can't comment on the a la carte menu but if its anything like the food we had then it will be amazing. We'll be trying it out when we return next year!!

Pool is lovely, nice and cool on a hot day and the deep end is very deep! Shallow end is ideal for kids and there's 2 sets of steps that you can enter the shallow end by for those that don't want to just jump in!

We absolutely loved the Laguna, couldn't fault it, it was worth the 3 mile walk from our apartment and back everyday! Out of a 7 day holiday we spent 6 days at the Laguna. Definitely returning next year :)

3  Thank Emma Jo R