“Worth a drive its that good”
Review of Manduca - CLOSED

Manduca
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Walked up pine walk and came across all the seafront restaurants and cafes. Although looking nice they were very expensive and busy. We decided to go to the road behind the seafront where we came across MANDUCA. Initially i thought i would walk on as it was empty but the kids were starving so we gave it a go. WOW the food was delicious ! pizzas , pasta and a rice dish that my wife had were all great and the price was very reasonable. Definately give this place a go.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Sat down and waited a while to be given a menu and took drinks order, took order for meal but drinks didn't arrive till 15 mins later, started came which was nice garlic bread with cheese, 20 mins later they took the plates, and then mains came out which pizza had extras to what it had on menu such as carrot (never had carrot on a pizza to start with) was okay little burnt, my gf had spag Bol which was nothing special your basic spag Bol, 20 mins later they took our plates in which I asked for the bill then got it to me 10 mins later 15 mins later they never came for it so I went to the bar with the bill instead. Not recommended unless you have a lot of time spare.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We have returned from Puerto Pollensa today and I had to recommend this place. The food is fab really varied and delicious, the staff are lovely and we ended up going there almost every evening . Give it a try, get there before eight to get an outside table, as it gets busy with local families later in the evening. Worth the wait though.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I use to love eating at this restaurant before. And the last 3 times I have been it is terrible. Waiting ages for anyone to actually say hi then waiting for a menu. Then waiting ages to be asked if you want a drink.... then for your order to be placed.... then ufff for your food to come ( 45mins - 1hr waiting ) NOT EVEN ANY APOLOGY ! No way I wont be going back again. Such a shame as I love their Ranchero Pizza. But El Vila in the square I now ask them to do a similar one and the service and quality is much better. Try el Villa! You wont be disappointed

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Always eat here for pizza when in puerto pollensa. One of my favourites. Doesnt disappoint. Been here last couple of years. Hope to return this July.