“Very good”
Review of Osteria N15

Osteria N15
Reserve with
Osteria N15 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal served by very nice staff, well worth the little extra you'll pay but nice surroundings. If your in the Port its well worth a visit but if you want to sit outside book a table.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Visited last night with my wife and 1 year old and was hugely impressed.

The staff we're all very friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough to help. The food was well priced and of a high quality and we all enjoyed our meals. All in all a relaxed few hours eating good food in a great location surrounded by brilliant staff. For a pleasant family meal
I can't imagine there's better places in PP. We'll certainly be back.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went here twice last week. Overall the standards were very good. On the first visit my belly pork with honey came out luke warm, but I didn't send it back. The children's meals were absolutely tiny, with one minature seabass fillet. But apart from these complaints the restaurant delivered pretty well. The pasta was very good and on the second trip when my wife and I had fish (me monkfish, my wife swordfish) we both enjoyed it.

Pretty good overall. Great location too.

1  Thank Huddersfield_Harry
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This restaurant on the Square is well worth a visit. The quality of the food is superb and the staff are very welcoming

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had been there a year ago and now came back to celebrate a special occasion with the rest of the family. Everything was perfect - the food, wine, service and the special cake that was created an served with prosecco. Thank you so much for an amazing evening.