“Great experience”
Review of Scuba Mallorca

Scuba Mallorca
Ranked #2 of 22 Tours in Port de Pollenca
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a full range of diving adventures from absolute beginners and kids to daily boat dives for qualified divers. If your aim is to become a diving professional, we can also assist you with a PADI Instructor Development Course held regularly here at our shop. So if you have the urge to submerge, get in touch and let us take you on some of the best dives in the mediterranean.
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Booked my granddaughters on an open water Padi course, unfortunately they were Ill one day so Tom kindly rearranged things and dealt with us very fairly. Very professional set up and great communication. The girls are very keen to dive again, amazing experience, I think they will be talking about it for a very long time. Thank you To. And all the team.

1  Thank fatbird78

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

We used this dive centre to do padi open water
Great set up and a great team of professionals thanks Tom and your team we thoroughly enjoyed it all .
Highly recommend

1  Thank jobean4
Reviewed 27 July 2013

After having tried scuba diving at our pool in Villa Concha last year our kids were desperate to try scuba diving this year. We pre-booked our one try dive before we arrived in Majorca for my husband and our two kids (aged 10 and 12). The instructor was extremely professional and fun and made sure that they got the most out of their experience to the extent that my kids now want their PADI license.

1  Thank Gillian G
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Finally took the plunge this year (sorry about the pun). I had a try at it in a hotel pool a couple of years ago in Alcudia and i wanted to do it again, so this year i did and it was beyond belief !
It took me a while to get over my nerves but the instructor Sammi was so very patient and easy going with me and it was quite honestly the best thing i have ever done.
They picked me up from my hotel in Alcudia and dropped me back off again at the end of the day, it was an unbelievable experience from start to finish, i cannot recommend these guys enough, thanks again to Tom and Sammi.
See you next year !!

1  Thank DerekThom
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Me and my family did a try dive with them the other day. At the begining we were not very confident because the boy that pick us up and the people at the dive school were really young and didn't look like professionals we were a big group of people and I was a little bit nervous however once we walked to the boat everything changed. We met our instructors Sam and Miguel a lovely couple that immediatly instilled confidence and reassured everybody, the connection they have along with their experience made us feel very secure and had everything under control all the time. My daughter and husband already watched the video we recorded 30 times! and we will do the Open Water course with them next year when we come back. This was without a doubt the best experience in our holidays, highly recomended. A+++++

2  Thank Elke S