“Great team” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scuba Mallorca

Scuba Mallorca
Ranked #3 of 20 Tours in Port de Pollenca
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a full range of diving adventures from absolute beginners and kids to daily boat dives for qualified divers. If your aim is to become a diving professional, we can also assist you with a PADI Instructor Development Course held regularly here at our shop. So if you have the urge to submerge, get in touch and let us take you on some of the best dives in the mediterranean.
Belfast, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Best 1/2 day spent in years. Good knowledgeable team and great fun.

Bring along a towel and spare dry clothes ( shorts and T shirt ) for after.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank FizzyLife

Maidenhead
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Booked my granddaughters on an open water Padi course, unfortunately they were Ill one day so Tom kindly rearranged things and dealt with us very fairly. Very professional set up and great communication. The girls are very keen to dive again, amazing experience, I think they will be talking about it for a very long time. Thank you To. And all the team.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank fatbird78
Port de Pollenca, Spain
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

We used this dive centre to do padi open water
Great set up and a great team of professionals thanks Tom and your team we thoroughly enjoyed it all .
Highly recommend

Visited May 2013
1 Thank jobean4
Darvel, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

After having tried scuba diving at our pool in Villa Concha last year our kids were desperate to try scuba diving this year. We pre-booked our one try dive before we arrived in Majorca for my husband and our two kids (aged 10 and 12). The instructor was extremely professional and fun and made sure that they got the most out of their experience to the extent that my kids now want their PADI license.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gillian G
Elgin, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic scuba experience with Scuba Mallorca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Finally took the plunge this year (sorry about the pun). I had a try at it in a hotel pool a couple of years ago in Alcudia and i wanted to do it again, so this year i did and it was beyond belief !
It took me a while to get over my nerves but the instructor Sammi was so very patient and easy going with me and it was quite honestly the best thing i have ever done.
They picked me up from my hotel in Alcudia and dropped me back off again at the end of the day, it was an unbelievable experience from start to finish, i cannot recommend these guys enough, thanks again to Tom and Sammi.
See you next year !!