“Excellent the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scuba Mallorca

Scuba Mallorca
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Port de Pollenca
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a full range of diving adventures from absolute beginners and kids to daily boat dives for qualified divers. If your aim is to become a diving professional, we can also assist you with a PADI Instructor Development Course held regularly here at our shop. So if you have the urge to submerge, get in touch and let us take you on some of the best dives in the mediterranean.
London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Excellent the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

It's easy to see why Scuba Mallorca's ratings are ALL excellent. I cannot say enough good things about the team. My wife and I asked them to help us complete our Open Water dives after having a bad experience with a different dive centre. I exchanged a couple of e-mails with Tom (the manager) and popped in for a talk earlier in the week. He put our minds at rest and we were happy to drive across the island especially to be taught in this dive centre! We completed all our open water dives with Sami who was professional, very encouraging and happy to tailor our dives to our abilities, whilst making sure we completed all the pre-requisites of the PADI course. Frankly we were doing things easily that we thought we'd struggle with after our last experience. We had a thoroughly enjoyable two days in a lively, friendly and professional atmosphere and can't thank everyone there enough. A great experience!

1 Thank Paul P

Dalkeith, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great for beginners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Took my ten year old on her first open water dive and she loved it! A long dive that wasn't too deep and which hugged the coast so that she wasn't worried.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank sam c
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try dive.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

I went for a dive in the beginning of november, the staff where all very lovely, the establishments equipment was all in excellent conditions and the business part of the shop was very professional, it was my 2nd try dive, so we did not dive so deep, my instructor lauren made sure everything went well, and it did. Overall it was an absolutely awesome experience, thank you again :D

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jakeGT
London, United Kingdom
“Really knowledgeable staff! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Amazing dive,professional and efficient,and lolly the young woman in the shop itself was really helpful and gave great advice on other attractions in the area for the rest of our holiday.
Thanks all of you

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
“Amazingly Helpful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

The guys at Scuba Mallorca are so helpful! I was only going to be in Pollenca for one day, and this was a day they weren't running any dives. They helped call around to other shops to see if they could arrange a dive for me, and in the end arranged a beach separate beach dive just for me. They even called bus companies and bike shops on my behalf to see how I could get my bike back to Palma before my flight. They are a company that definitely values the customer and goes the extra mile to ensure that each customer has a great diving and traveling experience. I would dive with these guys any day.

Visited November 2013