We have just got back from Club Del Sol (27th August) and had a fab time. We are 2 families with children ranging from 7-16 and this hotel was perfectly suited for us. We mainly used the main pool which ranges from really shallow to deep enough for the kids to dive/bomb/generally mess about but the splash pool was also great for my 7 year old. We always managed to get 5/ 6 sunbeds although we did tend to go down by 8am as we wanted front line so we could keep an eye on the youngster, however there were still sunbeds left later on in the day - the splash pool always had loads of free beds whatever time of day you went. There is a also a quiet pool with kids pool so plenty of choice. We stayed in block 2 on the top floor and had beautiful views. I emailed ahead so that our 2 parties were together and we got exactly what we requested. Good choice of food - we did eat out twice, once in Puerto Pollensa and the other time in Jules which is at the back of the resort - food there was lovely. The number 2 bus stops every 15 minutes outside the hotel and goes to Puerto Pollensa (it costs 5 euros each way for a family of four. A taxi is only about 7 euros too. We went to the beach which was beautiful but didn't realise that they get jellyfish in the summer (this was mentioned in the welcome meeting but we didn't go!) which resulted in 3 of the kids getting stung so it was a rather short trip and wasn't repeated!! We stayed for 11 nights and would happily have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Club del Sol is located in an exceptional enclave north of the island of Majorca in the exclusive town of Puerto Pollensa in front of sea.It is a modern establishment opened in 2000, with sll necessary services to meet customer requirements.It’s comfortable and quiet to create an ideal framework for the accommodation of couples, families and groups.It consists of 6 buildings of maximum two levels, with air conditioned in public areas, large reception hall, buffet restaurant, bar cafeteria with a large terrace and stage for evening entertainment, conference room with capacity max. 60 people, game room, a snack bar, two swimming pools for adults and two children surrounded by fantastic gardens and terraces, playground, gym, 1 tennis football and minigolf.The Aparthotel has 169 modern and spacious rooms that are distributed as follows: 109 one-bedroom apartments for 3 / 4 persons and 60 studio rooms for 2 / 3 people, perfectly equipped for all our guests enjoy a pleasant and comfortable stay.All rooms have front or side sea view, terrace, satellite TV, fitted wardrobes, separate control air conditioning, heating, bathroom and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, safe and fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, toaster and kettle.Through our team you will find useful information about car rental services, bikes, motorcycles, public transport schedules, sale of excursions, daily newspapers, currency exchange, and internet service.The resort offers a full program of entertainment day and night with a variety of activities and entertainment located in different environments. As outdoor activities in nearby towns to find: Sailing School 3 km, Golf Pollensa 6 km and Golf Aucanada 8 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Aparthotel Club del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Del Sol Aparthotel
- Del Sol Aparthotel Pollenca
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Majorca/Port De Pollenca