We stayed 12th-19th June and had a lovely time. It was our 1st holiday abroard with our 2 year old girl and the Club Del Sol was a good choice. Great family resort.
Hotel was very clean and staff were very friendly. We stayed in a 1st floor studio apartment in block 4. The beds were abit hard but we all slept fine. Rooms were abit dated but had everything you need.
Food in the restaurant and snack bar was varied and good quality. The bar got very busy in the evening and you sometimes had to wait 10 minutes to get served.
The swimming pools were very clean and we never had problems getting sunbeds, even when we got there at 11am. The pool bar by the kids splash pool didn't open for long enough during the day so if you stayed by the pool after 4.30pm you would have to go to the main pool bar across the road for drinks.
The luggage room could do with being upstairs as it was a struggle carrying heavy cases down the narrow staircase.
Evening entertainment was good and Johnny Rocks was a great part of the entertainment team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Club del Sol is located in an exceptional enclave north of the island of Majorca in the exclusive town of Puerto Pollensa in front of sea.It is a modern establishment opened in 2000, with sll necessary services to meet customer requirements.It’s comfortable and quiet to create an ideal framework for the accommodation of couples, families and groups.It consists of 6 buildings of maximum two levels, with air conditioned in public areas, large reception hall, buffet restaurant, bar cafeteria with a large terrace and stage for evening entertainment, conference room with capacity max. 60 people, game room, a snack bar, two swimming pools for adults and two children surrounded by fantastic gardens and terraces, playground, gym, 1 tennis football and minigolf.The Aparthotel has 169 modern and spacious rooms that are distributed as follows: 109 one-bedroom apartments for 3 / 4 persons and 60 studio rooms for 2 / 3 people, perfectly equipped for all our guests enjoy a pleasant and comfortable stay.All rooms have front or side sea view, terrace, satellite TV, fitted wardrobes, separate control air conditioning, heating, bathroom and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, safe and fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, toaster and kettle.Through our team you will find useful information about car rental services, bikes, motorcycles, public transport schedules, sale of excursions, daily newspapers, currency exchange, and internet service.The resort offers a full program of entertainment day and night with a variety of activities and entertainment located in different environments. As outdoor activities in nearby towns to find: Sailing School 3 km, Golf Pollensa 6 km and Golf Aucanada 8 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Aparthotel Club del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Del Sol Aparthotel
- Del Sol Aparthotel Pollenca
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Majorca/Port De Pollenca