We (2 adults 1 7yr old) spent a week here last week and was a fantastic holiday. Our apartment was on the bottom end of block 4 and was very spacicious with a large size bathroom which included a bath/shower. The main room had 2 single beds pushed together and a settee bed for our child. The beds were a bit hard but nothing too uncomfortable. Air con was great too as it got very hot as we had near enough wall to wall sunshine for the whole week! The pools were great too, a little cool when first getting in but soon got warm in the sun. Loads of activities going on around the pools/resort and a special mention to Andre who worked his socks off nearly all day and night, doing most of not all of the entertainment. The food was good too, lots of choices available throughout the day. The lager is Estrella which is really nice. Only negatives would be the 'crazy golf' which i feel has been neglected over the years, falling apart and hornets/wasps all over it, this needs updating. Also, the arcades room for kids needs updating too as most of the games were about 20 years old and most kept braking down. The bus stop just outside the resort was great, 10 mins to puerto pollensa one way to the fantastic beach and another 10 mins the other way to Alcudia. All in all we had a fantastic week and would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Club del Sol is located in an exceptional enclave north of the island of Majorca in the exclusive town of Puerto Pollensa in front of sea.It is a modern establishment opened in 2000, with sll necessary services to meet customer requirements.It’s comfortable and quiet to create an ideal framework for the accommodation of couples, families and groups.It consists of 6 buildings of maximum two levels, with air conditioned in public areas, large reception hall, buffet restaurant, bar cafeteria with a large terrace and stage for evening entertainment, conference room with capacity max. 60 people, game room, a snack bar, two swimming pools for adults and two children surrounded by fantastic gardens and terraces, playground, gym, 1 tennis football and minigolf.The Aparthotel has 169 modern and spacious rooms that are distributed as follows: 109 one-bedroom apartments for 3 / 4 persons and 60 studio rooms for 2 / 3 people, perfectly equipped for all our guests enjoy a pleasant and comfortable stay.All rooms have front or side sea view, terrace, satellite TV, fitted wardrobes, separate control air conditioning, heating, bathroom and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, safe and fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, toaster and kettle.Through our team you will find useful information about car rental services, bikes, motorcycles, public transport schedules, sale of excursions, daily newspapers, currency exchange, and internet service.The resort offers a full program of entertainment day and night with a variety of activities and entertainment located in different environments. As outdoor activities in nearby towns to find: Sailing School 3 km, Golf Pollensa 6 km and Golf Aucanada 8 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Aparthotel Club del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Del Sol Aparthotel
- Del Sol Aparthotel Pollenca
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Majorca/Port De Pollenca