“Great fresh food in a lovely garden”

Restaurante Bellaverde
Price range: US$12 - US$53
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian and vegan kitchen, snacks and fine dining, full healthy breakfast, ecological foods, a handpicked wine-list of local wines, the most cozy garden and friendly staff waiting for you. Regularly open from April to November, from morning to the night - and even so open for the holidays in December.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Whether you are veggie or not try this out. Food is lovely and fresh and large choice. Owner very polite and service lovely. Desserts looked amazing but I didn't have room.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Set in a courtyard garden with mature fig trees the setting could not be better.
The food was excellent and the staff very welcoming. There was a creche for the children with plenty of toys. There were other seating areas with comfy couches if you wished a drink or a tapas. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

The food here is absolutely delicious, really good quality.
The environment it beautiful but the atmostphere is terribly lack lustre. It could do with some music. Doesn't have the buzz you get elsewhere.
Went there twice and loved the food however the tofu curry had no tofu in it and we brought this to the attention of the waitress twice - first time she said it should be in there and then the second time we mentioned it she said she would speak to the kitchen staff but then she didn't report back to us / offer an apology or explanation as to why.
The menu is laid out in a confusing format, some mains are listed under snacks.
Great food, service on the whole was good. Slightly icey atmosphere.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

After reading last review my coeliac partner was happy to visit, the food was excellent. I adjusted one of the courses to remove the peppers. The staff were very helpful and understood dietary requirements. The homemade lemonade was a nice change from mass produced. The salads looked fabulous. Will eat here again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Eating can be a chore for both myself and my partner as he is coeliac and I have a dairy intolerance. This place was perfect for me but we were unsure for my partner. No problems here at all, the staff attentively helped with choices, gluten free bread was brought out freshly baked from the oven and when my partner couldn't have the main dish he ordered, a very delicious substitute was recommended.

For me, the vegetable curry was a revelation, I can see what the fuss was all about on here now. To top it off, I had my first dessert out in ages that was not a sorbet and it was living proof that just because its dairy free does not mean it cant be heavenly.

I am flabbergasted as to why this is not higher up the list. This restaurant proves that delicious meals can be made without meat. Thank you so much, we will be back again before we leave

1  Thank Mazzie-s