Sis Pins is a lovely friendly quaint hotel.It has the best location on the beautiful pine walk,a very chilled out spot.The beach is on your doorstep. The views from the rooms at the front of the hotel are outstanding.We stayed in Aug for 4 nights,we would of loved to have stayed for a week but it was booked up.The staff are very friendly & helpful,especially the lovely Christina.Breakfast is really lovely & it is served on the terrace.I thought the new cafe/bar was really lovely & relaxing.It is a very stylish place indeed but we only went once as it was a bit pricey.We stayed in 2 beautiful stylish boutique hotels in Pollenca & Alcudia old town after we left Sis Pins & our 3 year old daughter Isabella said Sis Pins was her favourite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca