We have been here several times and the location is hard to beat. The staff are very friendly and helpful and it is kept very clean. It is a little old fashioned as regards furnishing, etc but that is part of the charm. Go there once and you will likely return as so many do. Eating breakfast on the terrace looking out over the bay is not to be missed. They no longer own the bar/restaurant attached but there is no shortage of places to go as the location is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca