We had a Sea View Balcony room which was superb, The view was lovely and an added bonus of a fridge and tea making facilities. We would often sit on the balcony with a beer from the fridge, or with a sandwich from one of the many places that will make you one up. The only word of warning was the comfort of the bed, which was just about acceptable and might be an area for the hotel to consider investment in the future.
We enjoyed the breakfast each morning, not a vast selection, but fresh, iincluding freshly squeezed juice and good coffee.
We enjoyed the Cappucino bar, and whilst slightly more expensive than others is good quality, I do think that the suggestion of a 15/20% discount for hotel guests might encourage more people to stop for a drink, would be good if was implemented.
The staff at this hotel are very friendly and one got the sense that they were very genuine
Overall a really good value, excellent stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca