much of what I would say about this hotel is all the other reviews .. all the positive things anyway
I stayed for 5 days last week of October ...
location perfect , staff friendly and professional .
What I will add is ;the breakfast being superb with plenty choices was made even better by there being good qualify strong tea... and real fresh orange juice... not the weak watered down juice that is so often served in hotels these days ...
one other pleasant feature was the choice of UK TV channels available , again something not usually found in Spanish hotels.
Cappuccinos being available for relaxing in evenings was a real bonus for me as a single traveller.
Having stayed in many hotels in Majorca, in my opinion this hotel deseves 4 stars and I will certainly recommend it and will return again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca