We always take a terrace room with sea view. Really cannot be beaten, umbrella, two sun beds and table and chairs. I do not know what you would pay for this in a 4 or 5 star hotel. The safe key, and towels are 10 euro each but is returnable when you hand them back. There is a bottle of wine and a bottle of water in the fridge on arrival. The hotel is kept very clean the staff are friendly and efficient. We were there ten days and the bed clothes were changed. Yes the Cappucinno prices are expensive but the hotel has no control over this and there are lots of places where you can have a nightcap. The front rooms are quite quiet, the French doors are double glazed and keep any noise out. Our TV picture was OK and UK channels are available. Mr Manager the plant at the front of the terraces could do with a trim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Stayforlong S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca