We have just come back from a great holiday at the Sis Pins Hotel we were made very welcome
as soon as we arrived , and was told if there was anything we required or wanted to know just
ask We had a lovely room with a balcony.
We particularly liked the sun terrace which was directly in front of the Hotel the only down side for us was that the Cappuccino restaurant which was part of the Sis Pins building did not belong to the Hotel and felt that there prices were quite high ,also we didn't like not being able to sit at the tables in front of the Hotel without having to order anything.
We can not praise the staff highly enough for all there attention and friendliness I would certainly
recommend this Hotel to any one and we look forward to going back in 2014 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca