Could not agree more with other reviewers about location, cleanliness, staff, breakfast buffet, reception, rooms----if you are looking for a peaceful relaxing week you could not do better!!
No pool but your own private area with free loungers and shade directly on beach opposite hotel--and I was in the sea which even in Oct. was warm
3 minor points
1. not being a great fan of "easy listening" the constant background Muzack did irk at times(its funny they seem quite proud of it and sell it for E20)
2. beds were very hard-could have done with a topper
3.If you were there for 2 weeks it could become rather expensive due to the lack of a restaurant ie no half board and having to eat out---don't eat in the associated Cappuccino café---very pricey for what you get
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L. and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca