We had another wonderful relaxing holiday at the Sis Pins. It's so lovely to return year after year. At breakfast there is a nice selection of local bakery items with fresh fruit various hams or the traditional British served to your table. Having breakfast and looking out over the bay is marvellous so peaceful. The staff as usual are first class, helpful and professional in their duties.When you arrive there is a bottle of wine & still water in the room fridge.You can hire beach towels, room safe & your deposit is retuned at the end of your stay.The location is perfect the views are outstanding.Puerto Pollensa is a clean safe resort for couples & families with various restuarants to satisfy most holiday makers. We are looking forward to another holiday to the Sis Pins next year as we always receive a warm welcome from all the staff.Thanks again for a wonderful relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca