In March, Puerto Pollenca is now a bit of a ghost town compared with April to October, but to be honest, I like it that way.
The Sis Pins is one of the few hotels open all year. The reception is only staffed from 09:00 to 17:00, but access instructions are given when you book in. A simple key pad on the door and your welcome package is found on the front desk.
We has a sea view room which was delightful. Sitting on the balcony in the warm sunshine overlooking the Bay of Pollenca and the harbour was magical. The big patio doors of the room gave an extraordinary view whilst waking up in the morning. The room was very clean, simply furnished, but with heating and air conditioning. One thing missing though in this modern world was wifi in the room, although it was available downstairs in front of a log fire.
We really enjoyed our 4 days and thank you to all the lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca