We've been to 3 hotels in Puerto Pollensa and the Sis Pins is the best yet. Well worth the extra for a sea view and balcony. Balcony is quite small but perfectly adequate to sit and sip a glass of wine and watch the world go by and the view is wonderful. The staff were great, friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were good and more than sufficient. The air conditioning was effective and nice and quiet. Although overlooking the promenade the noise at night was never a problem. We only ate 1 night in the hotel. The Menu of the day was good value and the food was excellent. We found a big difference in prices for food, coffees and wine this trip. Everything was quite expensive, probably even dearer than this country but if you go to the back streets you can find better value. Having said that...we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca