We booked the holiday the day before so we very apprehensive.....but were very pleased. The room ,bathroom,towels were clean. Safe, beach towels,internet, sun-loungers-included. The lobbies and landings are tastefully decorated with the fifties theme maintained throughout. Excellent variety for breakfast. The reception staff (especially female staff) were extremely polite and helpful. The advice ,maps and timetables for local walks and buses that they provided helped us make the most of our holiday. They noticed that it was my husband's birthday and left a bottle of bubbly.
Had a great time. Would love to go back with elderly mother and grand children - I feel it is ideal to cater for all age group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca