In fact it was so good we have booked to go again!
The except is really down to the Tour Operator not the Hotel. We were unaware in advance that a Standard room with balcony overlooked a busy road. Noise in the morning, even noise during siesta!
The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast was first class. The room was a good size and always clean, with towels and bedding regularly changed.
We booked again directly with the hotel, to avoid a road view, the rates were good with an excellent discount for early booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca