This is a really lovely, "old-style", Majorcan hotel, right on the seafront and the famous Pine Walk. It is really charming and all the shops and restaurants are just a stroll away. Get a front room, overlooking the Mediterranean, if you can, but you will need to book well in advance. We loved the old photos of Port de Pollenca and a wonderful 1950's telephone exchange! The town is wonderful for families, particularly with young children. They just do bed and breakfast, with breakfasts served on the front terrace. All the bedrooms are full of "character". It is a very pleasant, recommended, hotel, with very efficient and pleasant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca