We have just returned from a wonderful week. The hotel is great, very well presented. The staff focus on the most important aspect, service. Nothing was too much trouble. We had a sea view room, and the view was outstanding. The location was ideal, and we loved chilling out on the exclusive sun terrace. However, two minor criticisms. Even though the towels were changed daily, which was nice, the bath towels we had were extremely small. Secondly, a comment about Cappuccino who run the café next door. The service in the evening was appallingly slow. One evening we actually gave up waiting. I think they should also offer hotel guests a discount, but that is my opinion. Would we return?...Most definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca