Just arrived home after 12 nights at the Sis Pins. Wonderful location, wonderful hotel. Staff very friendly and efficient in all areas. From arrival at Reception everything went like clockwork. Minor maintenance issue dealt with quickly and to complete satisfaction. Breakfast is in a dream location on terrace adjacent to the esplanade looking out on the bay. An ideal place to relax with no concerns. Can't wait to get back and have already booked for next year. Look out for the "ageing rock star".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca