We have been holidaying in Puerto Pollensa for over 20 years but in our own apartment.We sold this last October but so wanted to return there each year.We clearly were aware of the location and its connection with the Cappaccino chain and decided that Ses Pins was the only place for us to stay in the Port. So June this year we booked a sea-view room with balcony,and we were not disappointed. From the initial welcome at reception everything was perfect. The quality of breakfasts included in the price was exceptional, and the friendly welcoming service was of the highest order. The hotels proximity to the beach,the provision of sun-loungers and towels provided all you could wish for in a beach-side location..one suggestion I could make is that the facility to charge drinks and food to the hotel account,when using the Cappaccino, would be more than welcome,especially if advantageous prices were offered.
Needless to say we have already booked for next year.Well done Ses Pins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca