We visited port de pollenca 2 years ago and came across Sis Pins and the Cappuccino grand cafe. Sis pins is such a sweet little hotel and does exactly what is says on the tin. Yes it's not a 5* flash hotel but that's what I love most about it I think. We had a room at the back of the hotel, yes a tad noisy but nothing my ear plugs didn't sort out! Rooms basic but very clean and just somewhere to rest your head. Breakfast was delicious, both continental and full English was available. Staff very friendly too. Free wifi also a bonus. Private terrace in front of the sea for sis pins guests only, just a hop and a skip and you're on the beach. Pollenca is how I remember the med 40 odd years ago. We ate lunch at the cappuccino grand cafe, food, wine service amazing but that comes with a price. I would not hesitate to stay at the sis pins, it's a little hidden gem with a hint of 1950's decadence about it! Loved the black and white pics in the hotel of port de pollenca and the hotel from the 50's too! Hint for a restaurant...you must try can cuarassa! €7 in a cab!! Beautiful food and service! Book and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca