We just popped in to see the staff whilst staying in Palma in April. I wanted to stay. I really love this Hotel, the staff and the location. This will be our first visit this year, but we are coming again in August. If the airlines would allow I would come in the winter too. We visited last year in November, wonderful. Really looking forward to spending another Birthday at this little gem. Having been now and having had a wonderful time I would like to comment on some other reviews. We have had a terrace a balcony and a juliet balcony room. We don't go to bed particularly late and have our windows open. We have never been disturbed by Cappaccino. This last visit we arrived after being delayed and the lovely staff at Cappaccino were clearing up. It was 135 in the morning and no music was on. This was the end of June. They together with the night porter welcomed us. We as usual felt straight away at home. I am looking forward to our visit in August/September. Nothing is too much trouble for all the staff at Sis Pins and the staff at Cappaccino too. Sending you all a big hug!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca