“Perfect holiday”

Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Port de Pollenca
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I really cannot rate the Sis Pins highly enough. We have stayed here before but not for a few years so our return this year (my mum and me for a week of much needed R&R) was the first stay under the new management. Whilst we have always loved the hotel it is even better now. We had a fabulous terrace room overlooking the sea. Spotlessly clean and so comfortable. The hotel staff are so welcoming and helpful and everyone who works there seems truly happy to be there. The addition of the partnership with the very cool Cappuccino Bar is fantastic. Gorgeous cocktails to round the evening off with chilled out music and very handsome waiters! Always a plus :). The beach area is as well maintained as ever and a real "plus point" of the hotel.

Just a wonderful, relaxing week made so special by such a lovely hotel and fabulous staff. We couldn't have asked for more. Perfect!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Melanie Y
HotelSisPins, Owner at Sis Pins, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Fantastic review thank you, I will pass on your comments to all concerned
Geoff Hopkins

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
Beverley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

The best hotel we stay in. We return every year because it is just perfect. Location fantastic, cleanliness superb, reception staff the best in the business. Already booked next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Sea view with terrace and sea view have a fantastic view
1 Thank 2151345
HotelSisPins, Owner at Sis Pins, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
What more can be said, thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you soon
Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We booked this hotel as part of a do it yourself holiday for my wife and myself.
From arrival to departure were taken with the is hotel. The rooms were clean and welcoming, the air con was a great bonus ( as had not worked in other hotels we have stayed)
the staff were welcoming and attentive, breakfast was served on the terrace and offered a good selection of food, coffee was plentiful as was tea.

Its proximity to the sea coupled with its own sun terrace and enough sun loungers is another added bonus I cannot fault this hotel and can understand that it is full most of the time.
We shall be returning to Sis Pins in October for anther break

Room Tip: better having a room in the middle of the hotel. the front has the sea views but I would imagine it...
1 Thank CARLCC
HotelSisPins, Owner at Sis Pins, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you for your review, its always nice to hear nice comments about our hotel that we take so much pride in, see you soon
Edinburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

My wife and I have just returned from yet another memorable holiday at the Sis Pins (12th year). It truly is one of the best hotels we have visited - and we have been to quite a few over the years. All the staff, from Mateo to the reception girls (Hazel, Antonia, Victoria and Irene), are so friendly and helpful and the rooms are kept spotless by the excellent team of maids. A big thank you also to the breakfast waitresses. Breakfast on the terrace in the early morning is a special treat. Long may you continue in your present form.

Room Tip: They are all good!
1 Thank Ian6110
HotelSisPins, Owner at Sis Pins, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you for your lovely review and I will make sure that all the staff are informed of your kind comments
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hotel Sis Pins is a decent 3 star hotel, but the great thing about this hotel is the location, which is right on the boulevard but it does not seem to get super busy. Perfect! Furthermore the hotel has its own private area on the beach with beach chairs and umbrellas, with a lovely view. You can get towels at the hotel for it. One thing that surprised me is that they do not seem to serve any food or drinks there, so you can actually bring your own food and drinks. Quite nice if you are on a budget, but a missed chance for the hotel in my opinion.

In the hotel there is furthermore the restaurant Cappuccino. The restaurant is quite expensive, but the food is nice and especially the terrace, which is besides the sea, is amazing!

The hotel rooms are decent and look quite cute with old pictures of the area and the hotel, the beds were a bit hard and I think I was in one of the older rooms (room 129) as my bathroom smelled a bit musty. (I saw some other bathrooms, and they were a lot nicer) There did not seem to be any fans or something like that to get the vapor out after a shower, which probably explains the smell.
The bathroom was not very clean when I arrived, but after I had a chat with the cleaning staff they fixed that, but they still needed some reminders afterwards to keep it up, which was slightly annoying.
The room size is quite spacious and I love the fact that there is a little fridge in the room. The room had a little balcony with some chairs, but the cushions had some big stains on them. Since the balcony was on the street side I would probably not sit there anyway, but it is nice that you can open the doors to let some fresh air in. The room has an AC which worked fine. A safe is available in the room, but you have to get the key from the reception as they require a deposit of EUR 10 for the key.

The breakfast buffet is nice, with fresh fruit, yogurt, bread, toast, croissants, cheeses and hams and you can furthermore get a proper English breakfast.

Note that Pollenca is quite far from the airport. A taxi costs 80-90 euros, so you may want to consider taking the bus, or rent a car.

Room Tip: Do not go for room 129. Bathroom is not very nice. Room 102 has quite a large terrace, nice bathroo...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Wien81
HotelSisPins, Owner at Sis Pins, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Overhaul a good review thank you and I do appreciate your comments and you can be assured that I will check into the problems you experience, however small they might be. You will see from previous reviews our hotel normally receives excellent reviews about our cleanliness and the staff doing a good job, but from time to time we can get things wrong and I apologise.
I am not sure I understood your comment about the hotel not serving food, we do serve food and drinks through our partners Cappuccino and as you said the food is nice and the location is amazing

Hope to see you again

Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed for 5 nights with a sea view room 215 with a balcony which was very clean and serviceable, the staff excellent , there are more upmarket hotels nearby however you pay for what you get .

The issue for us was not of the hotels doing , the local bars shut at 4am and with it loud Brits particularly the girls shouting and swimming right opposite on the beach woke us up as did the daily 8am blower start up for the leaf blower , so your call as we enjoyed the hotel and it's location it comes at a price and that's the noise levels.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelSisPins, Owner at Sis Pins, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Thank you for your review and I will make sure the staff know of your kind comments. With reference to the noise, Port de Pollensa is known to be a family resort and we don’t normally get groups of girls being noisy, the local bars should respect the people who don’t want to stay up till the early hours of the morning, but we don’t normally have a problem with them, maybe it was a special occasion?

birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from celebrating my birthday during a two week stay at the Sis Pins Hotel. We had a fantastic room with a beautiful sea view. The room was kept spotlessly clean throughout our stay and the bed was really comfortable. On my birthday I was delighted to come off the beach to find a bottle of bubbly on ice and best wishes from management and all the staff. It made my day so thankyou to you all!! We found all the staff around the hotel to be friendly, courteous and helpful at all times. It was a pleasure to eat the delicious breakfast each morning on the terrace with such a wonderful view in the sunshine. We found the Cappuccino Grand Cafe to be a real asset to the hotel. The food and service there is very good and I can strongly recommend the Bombay and Sapphire G&T! Thank you to Antonia for your help in booking our return for my birthday next year-we can't wait!! The Sis Pins really is very special.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelSisPins, Owner at Sis Pins, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
What can I say, but thank you very much and I will make sure all the staff know of your comments

See you soon