I really cannot rate the Sis Pins highly enough. We have stayed here before but not for a few years so our return this year (my mum and me for a week of much needed R&R) was the first stay under the new management. Whilst we have always loved the hotel it is even better now. We had a fabulous terrace room overlooking the sea. Spotlessly clean and so comfortable. The hotel staff are so welcoming and helpful and everyone who works there seems truly happy to be there. The addition of the partnership with the very cool Cappuccino Bar is fantastic. Gorgeous cocktails to round the evening off with chilled out music and very handsome waiters! Always a plus :). The beach area is as well maintained as ever and a real "plus point" of the hotel.
Just a wonderful, relaxing week made so special by such a lovely hotel and fabulous staff. We couldn't have asked for more. Perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca