3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$176
PricelineUS$176
Hotels.comUS$176
TravelocityUS$176
Orbitz.comUS$176
Trip.comUS$316
1,035 results
All reviews sea view pine walk sea front perfect location cappuccino fridge balcony pollenca port mallorca pinewalk loungers cyclists square
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Booked a single room ,it was very cupboard like dark and very dated smoke filled my room on more than one occasion and I informed reception but nothing was done about it.The room looked out onto a wall and was lacking in fresh air,the air on was not available,I was told because of the time of year.Breakfast was very poor and served outdoors service was poor.The bedrooms are outdated have no soundproofing facilities are very limited,the hotel would benefit from a refit/refurbishment.

Room tip: Find another hotel!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank michaelsmithracing
HotelSisPins, Owner at Hotel Sis Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear michaelsmithracing

Thank you for you review, we are aware of your complaint regarding, as you describe “smoke filled my room on more than one occasion” Apart from the hotel manager checking the room and finding no trace of smoke, the smoke alarm didn’t activate, which is working normally, I am therefore not sure what exactly the problem was as we have not had this type of problem before, however we will monitor the situation. We are a completely no smoking hotel which is strictly enforced.

I don’t really understand your comment about the room lacking in fresh air as the window could have been opened. Breakfast is served on the terrace or can be served inside, depending on the weather which normally is sunny in Mallorca. The problem with the poor service has now been solved and we do apologise for any inconvenience this might of caused you. Regarding the rooms, I am not sure how many rooms you went into but some rooms have been updated and the process is continuing.

Geoff

Reviewed 4 April 2017

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
HotelSisPins, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Sis Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

A lovely friendly relaxed hotel with spacious rooms. It was great to eat breakfast outside and enjoy lots of orange juice!! It was easy to have a healthy breakfast but there were pastries too. The staff were attentive and friendly.
A few minor irritations the coffee at breakfast wasn't great neither was the full English but scrambled eggs were fine. Also the bin men come every day very early so a sea view room would be quieter but that's outside the control of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank blackbrow

Dear blackbrow

I have to say the title of your review made me chuckle as I also think the Orange Juice is "Amazing" ;0) Your comments regarding the coffee have been noted, next time you visit please let us know how you like it and I'll ensure it is perfect.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Richard

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I just had another amazing stay at the Sis Pins hotel. I loved the view from room 214 especially in the evening when the lights were visible in the bay.Marvellous weather made breakfast on the terrace a real treat with its priceless vistas and great choice of menu including fresh strawberries...Ample sunbeds with no scramble to enjoy one at the waters edge was so relaxing and the collaboration with cappuccino restaurant really adds an exciting dimension to the Sis Pins authentic majorcan atmosphere .In the evening time with the lights /outdoor heating and ambient music it was great to enjoy the unique atmosphere on the terrace..My stay at the Sis Pins really put a zing in my step!! Looking forward to another visit very soon again..Thank you to the staff.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear rosemary s

Thank you for such a perfect review i'm so glad you had an "amazing" holiday and we managed to put a "zing" in your step. Your comments will be shared with the rest of the team, we look forward to you visiting again in the near future.

Richard

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Stayed for a week as opposed to the usual apartment rental for a cycling holiday. Had booked a single room and that's what I got so it would be unfair to criticise that. The room was however dark, small and very cupboard like, and like the rest of the hotel, dated and drab. I've stayed in PP on many occasions and in numerous other hotels and know the difference between traditional and dated, and sadly I found Sis Pins to be the latter and in need of some updating. The rooms also offer almost no acoustic insulation therefore your neighbours every visit to the toilet, etc etc can be heard. Again, not at all good. Yes, there's a bike storage room, however the key code has not been changed for some time - a friend stayed here in February and the same code was used, hence that raises concerns re security. Although assured that bikes, £7k bikes in this case, were insured should they be stolen from the bike room, I'd not like to have to test that assurance. Breakfast was comical, a bit of pot-luck if you got what you ordered and on a few occasions, the cooked option was brought to the table, then quickly taken away - hence, Fawlty Towers! A really disappointing stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank GeoffM64
HotelSisPins, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Sis Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Everyone has their own opinions, luckily most of our reviews are 5 star and whilst its not nice to read a bad review, it is important that anyone writing such a review gets their facts right. Apart from your remarks about our breakfast and the breakfast service, the hotel staff do try very hard to provide our guests with quality and service, most reviews confirm this. However your remark about testing the assurance if a cycle was to be stolen from our cycle store. All cycles are left at the owners own risk, having said that we do supply a store room for cycles and we have a code lock to help keep cycles as secure as we can, but we cannot be held responsible if the bike was to be stolen, no more than if someone was to break in to an apartment you were renting and steal your 7k cycle.