We have just returned from a beautiful holiday in the Sis Pins hotel. We had one week and came home refreshed and rested. We will certainly go back. The view from the terrace in the morning, while eating breakfast was breathtaking. Sitting on the beach terrace on the sunbeds with the Med. lapping beside us was fantastic. The bedroom we had was one of the smaller ones but we had a large patio. The room was clean and the bathroom was cleaned every day too. Down side was the bath towels, bit on the small side, nice large fluffy towels would be a great advantage.We would recommend this hotel to our friends,. We found some amazing eating places, and would recommend some along at the end of the Pine Walk and to the back of the hotel. The staff in the hotel were super and made our holiday fun as well as looking after us in a grand manner.Next time we go back we would ask for a front room as the view is so peaceful and breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca