Mar Senses Puerto de Pollensa & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Puerto Azul Suite Hotel(Port de Pollenca)
  • Pool
Hoposa Bahia Hotel(Port de Pollenca)
  • Breakfast included
Sis Pins(Port de Pollenca)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Capri(Port de Pollenca)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Miramar(Port de Pollenca)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hoposa Daina Hotel(Port de Pollenca)
  • Breakfast included
Mar Calma Hotel(Port de Pollenca)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Eolo(Port de Pollenca)
El Vila(Pollenca)
View Hotel
All reviewspine walkpool viewgreat holidayhalf boardevening entertainmentsea frontthe sofa bedair conreception staffjust returned from a weekself cateringground floortable tennisbuffet stylemain courseliving areabreakfast and dinner
Reviewed 24 June 2014

...it seems that the Air Conditioning issues have still not been sorted. I think this is bad of the Hotels owners and to date I have still not had a reply to my complaints last summer.

If you are staying here this summer and you have problems report them!

Room Tip: ask for a room with guaranteed working A/C
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LairdTony
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We just got back from a two-week break with our 20 month old; the complex is perfect for families in how it is set up, and the staff were so friendly and welcoming to our son, he loved his stay and the children's 'mini disco'!

However, our air con didn't work for most of our stay and was eventually fixed 2 days before we left... We were given a free BBQ by way of compensation but not sure this fully made up for the inconvenience!

The apartments are a little tired and in need of updating, and I definitely think the pool needs to be cleaned on a more regular basis- the staff were so lovely and tried to help but I'm not sure management put customer service at the top of their agenda!

On the whole I would say excellent location with good facilities and an ideal set up off young families, but room for improvement!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Melissa_amlea
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Just returned on Tuesday from pollensa been going for 15 years and it never fails to disappoint. Second time stay in the oro playa the apartments are standard if you don't upgrade but there are fine cleaned well everyday, BUT the air con needs to sorted out didn't blow out cool air at all and a few other peoples room didn't either that's my only fault as it's getting hotter we had to sleep in the living room with the patio door open as we were in the third floor we didn't mind other wise it would if been far to warm, but that's the only thing I can complain about as the pool area and bar area are great all the staff etc are great, there was great entertainment on a night for kids and families. The location is fantastic as I love the pine walk end these apt ments are ideal 2mins walk to the beach and to the beautiful front and amazing view of pollensa truly a beautiful place. I would recommend you try the little Italian restaurante laroc just across from the oro playa on the corner the food is outstanding the pizzas are to die for and the mushroom ravioli is the best I have ever tasted. The Bahia on the front is great for all meals and perfect for the view, a defo must is try the tex mex on the pine walk there are tables set up on the jetty it's so romantic and the good is lovely the tacos, burgers etc, defo try the mojito in the square o my if you like lamb this is the best ever, the Chinese is a great and cheap place to the staff are brill, just so many nice places to eat, if you ever need a taxi transfer Jose myself and my family have used over 15 years is great and reliable he also has a mini bus for groups and kids seats too his email is conejtaxi@hotmail.com

Over all if you have never been to pollensa you have to try it it was my fiances first time here and within and hour of being there he already wanted to come back it is such a special place and you will just want to keep returning.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ema2
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This is a really run down complex, the rooms are very tired, leaks in kitchen, mould round hob, lucky I never cook when on holiday anyway.

The pool always had grime on the top, tho i did see them cleaning it everyday!
Sun beds all broken round the pool.

Front of the hotel looks very scruffy the same as it did 10 years ago, they have done nothing to the complex in that time even tho they show some upgraded rooms on websites.

The pull out beds in the living area are the most uncomfortable beds I have ever slept in.

No mattress covers on any of the beds and the sheets wernt big enough to stay on beds !!

Entertainment not great, nor the kids mini disco

Would never stay here again, wished we could of moved, saying that the location was perfect!

The hotel must lose so much money from customers who would not wish to stay around complex, spending their money else where .

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I really can't add any more to what's already been written in the comments below.

On the positive side, it is very cheap, friendly, brilliant location and clean (although worn, such as copper oxidation on the taps etc).

On the negative side it is very worn, tired and battered and it is very noisy until midnight, every night.

The entertainment is actually good on most occasions, but gets wearing when you're a couple of nights in and want a bit of kip but have Freddie Mercury screaming radio gaga in your earhole. We were actually in the room that was probably the furthest away from the music source as well, I would think that in front of the stage you'd have no chance of kip until gone midnight, which is fine if that is your bag. As well as the pool which is pretty good, they have a couple of pool tables, table tennis, a pinball machine and a Tekken arcade cabinet. Even the machines are retro! We had breakfast a couple of times and it was good and the bar and reception staff are very friendly.

We went with a 2 year old and a 3 year old and for the money, we'd go back, but it does require a bit of investment.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family