We came in the late afternoon to the hotel located in a Tuscany near Firenze
The building is a old very nice renovated castle the lobby is amazing and the reception people was very nice and helpful
The room was big and amazing as well the bathroom
We eat at the hotel restaurant the food was very good as well the service the same was the breakfast in the morning .
The surrounding of the hotel is very nice with a spa with a view out to the out side pool and the surrounding forest looking down to the valley below .
I will defiantly be back again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A revival of tradition with a contemporary twist and refined settings where perfect harmony exists between history,art and design.architectural features, interiors and exteriors restored to their former splendor, are witness to the evolution of tradition and development of style and techniques that all go to make up the history of villa le maschere. Splendid frescoes and ornamental stuccos that are true works of art, render every room unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Le Maschere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Maschere Hotel Barberino Di Mugello
- Hotel Le Maschere
- Resort Le Maschere
- Villa Le Maschere Italy/Tuscany