We had a wonderful stay at the villa. The room was not big but it evoked old world charm. Dining on the terrace in fine weather is a truly special event. It was not cheap but the food was good and staff very pleasant. Breakfast is equally enjoyable. It is however well out of town and after reluctantly driving in Italian traffic we used the shuttle bus,so be prepared for a longish day in Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A revival of tradition with a contemporary twist and refined settings where perfect harmony exists between history,art and design.architectural features, interiors and exteriors restored to their former splendor, are witness to the evolution of tradition and development of style and techniques that all go to make up the history of villa le maschere. Splendid frescoes and ornamental stuccos that are true works of art, render every room unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Le Maschere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Maschere Hotel Barberino Di Mugello
- Hotel Le Maschere
- Resort Le Maschere
- Villa Le Maschere Italy/Tuscany