As the front door opened, we were greeted with a warm friendly, smiling Sandra with a "Welcome Back" This was our 5th visit to the Spa. Bourget is just far enough to feel like a get away.We love to walk along the road through the forest. Upon arrival we drop our suitcases in our tastefully decorated rooms, slip into our robes, and have our first treatment. Then time for cards or jigsaw puzzles or browsing the extensive library before we sit down to a wonderful supper. The menu has more selections now, it is so hard to decide. The wine and beer selections are very good. There is always fresh water available, just outside the sauna and hot tub area. We try to do everything - pedicures, messages, hot tubs, saunas. The pool isn't open in March. The background music is a relaxing reminder of why we choose to come back every year. The Spa is unique because the owners pay such special attention to guests, that one really does feel pampered. We booked our weekend for 2011 already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an Ontario Spa Resort where you’ll find rejuvenating spa treatments, appetizing cuisine and a refreshing getaway. Come with a few girlfriends, as a couple or on a solo spa retreat. Our warm and caring hospitality and comfortable country inn is welcoming and inviting to everyone. Indulge in over 40 spa treatments from moor body wraps, to couples massages and natural youth renewing facials. Join us for a spa getaway to Ottawa’s only spa resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Bourget Inn & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bourget Hotel Bourget
- The Bourget Inn And Spa Resort