The Bourget Inn & Spa Resort
US$85
  • Restaurant
Motel Bel Eau(Montebello)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubspa resortsit downr rpositive experiencemassageweekendmealsottawalibraryrobesgourmettreatreading
Reviewed 28 March 2010

This past weekend was my 6th visit to Bourget Inn in the past 5 years. The women in my family and some of our friends, go for a 3-day weekend every year, and it just gets better and better. As soon as we open the front foor and step into the foyer, we feel like we're home (except with no kids & no chores!) Sandra greets us, takes our coats, and starts spoiling us right away. Her husband Peter has already set up the table in my room (Pissaro Suite) for our board games, and the wine list is on the table! The pampering starts with a manicure & pedicure, then a relaxing hot tub. The hardest decision we have to make all weekend is what to have for supper - their son Chris is an amazing chef, and the choices are comparable to what you'd find in a high-end restaurant, although not as expensive. the next morning we have our massages and then comes another difficult choice - a walk in the forest or a trek on the skis? My husband & I went for a Couple's Getaway last year, and it felt like a second honeymoon! If we had a smaller family, we would have had our wedding there a few years ago. I'd recommend Bourget Inn to anyone, whether you want to get away with your spouse, yours sister or your friends. There is a package for everyone. we've already booked for 2011!

Reviewed 24 March 2010

As the front door opened, we were greeted with a warm friendly, smiling Sandra with a "Welcome Back" This was our 5th visit to the Spa. Bourget is just far enough to feel like a get away.We love to walk along the road through the forest. Upon arrival we drop our suitcases in our tastefully decorated rooms, slip into our robes, and have our first treatment. Then time for cards or jigsaw puzzles or browsing the extensive library before we sit down to a wonderful supper. The menu has more selections now, it is so hard to decide. The wine and beer selections are very good. There is always fresh water available, just outside the sauna and hot tub area. We try to do everything - pedicures, messages, hot tubs, saunas. The pool isn't open in March. The background music is a relaxing reminder of why we choose to come back every year. The Spa is unique because the owners pay such special attention to guests, that one really does feel pampered. We booked our weekend for 2011 already!

Reviewed 19 March 2010

For many of us who deal with the every day stresses of life, "The Spa" seems like something you only dream about...being pampered to the extreme. Well this March, I had the pleasure of spending the weekend at The Bouget Inn and Spa. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever think I could experience true relaxation.
From the minute I entered the Inn, I felt welcomed and comfortable. The owners Sandra and Peter are an amazing couple and made our stay there very memorable. The food, prepared by their son Chris, was delicious and the presentation was simple but elegant.
The staff at the spa were professional and friendly and made you feel very special.
The whole Inn projects a sense of warmth which I feel is due to the people that run it and work there.
I personally look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2010

My sister and I recently spent a Friday/Saturday at Bourget Inn and Spa. The owners are the nicest people that I have ever met. So kind and welcoming...you feel like you are part of the family. From the minute we got there I felt all my stress slipping away. We each had a massage, pedicure and facial. Very rejuvenating and calming! Spa staff is excellent and also make you feel like you are very special!
The food was to die for! Everything was presented beautifully and tasted like a little piece of heaven. It was even good for you too!! Chef Chris is very talented!
I highly recomment this Inn & Spa to either girlfriends getting away together, a couple for a romantic getaway or just go by yourself! You will be so glad that you did!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2010

We've become regulars at the Bourget Inn. We've stayed at many B&B's over the years, but this one is definitely our favourite. If you are looking for a quick getaway out of the city or a place to stay along your travels, you will really enjoy the Bourget Inn.
We usually book a package with the inclusion of a couples massage. Their pricing is very reasonable and worth every cent.
The owners make every one feel welcome and at home without being intrusive. The meals are wonderful and always scrumptious.
The Inn has a beautiful quiet spa with registered massage therapists, as well as a hot tub, steam room and sauna.
This is a place that we will continue to return to over the years!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple