I ran away from my hubby and kids for the weekend all by myself and had a relaxing, quiet time. The inn is close enough to get to easily but far enough away from Ottawa to feel like a vacation. The food was pretty AND yummy! Sandra delivered on everything that I asked for and like magic provided things before I even realized I needed it. The price was great: $389 for two nights including gourmet food. Plus there are not too many places that offer a deal when you are a single occupant. I am already planning to go back. I highly recommend this inn. I also highly recommend that all moms go on a no kids, no husband vacation to escape, unwind and recharge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an Ontario Spa Resort where you’ll find rejuvenating spa treatments, appetizing cuisine and a refreshing getaway. Come with a few girlfriends, as a couple or on a solo spa retreat. Our warm and caring hospitality and comfortable country inn is welcoming and inviting to everyone. Indulge in over 40 spa treatments from moor body wraps, to couples massages and natural youth renewing facials. Join us for a spa getaway to Ottawa’s only spa resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Bourget Inn & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bourget Hotel Bourget
- The Bourget Inn And Spa Resort