“A most relaxing retreat with fabulous cuisine!”

The Bourget Inn & Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Bourget B&B and Inns
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“A most relaxing retreat with fabulous cuisine!”
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We always enjoy ourselves. Everyone is so accommodating and seem to go out of their way to make it a special occasion. And we cannot say enough about the cuisine. Simple pleasures elegantly presented. Too many chefs out do themselves so badly that haute cuisine becomes a non event. Chris has perfectly matched our simple tastes with his mastery in the kitchen. Thank-you again, Sandra and Peter, for a very memorable few days. We shall return over and over...Mike and Laurie

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
val-des-monts
Reviewed 18 October 2010

We where originally to be there just one night. We liked it so much we just had to stay longer. The rooms are fine. This place is so full of nice living rooms, libraries and all kinds of other cosy places that you feel like you have the whole place to yourself. The people there will get you to feel like VIP's and their table is simply delicious.

It's really a gem!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hicking
Reviewed 16 October 2010

The food was amazing and the owners are lovely and very helpful. We had a relaxing couples massage at the wonderful spa.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Great for a weekend away. Very friendly. Affordable. Best massage ever.

• Stayed September 2010
ottawa
Reviewed 27 August 2010

I stayed at the Inn for a quick mid-week getaway to celebrate my birthday. The Inn and grounds were beautiful and clean, the spa services were fantastic, and the food was incredible!! The owners were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
Punta Cana
Reviewed 5 August 2010

I have never ever wrote a review for anything in my life, but I just had to write one for this place. There are really no words to describe my experience. If I could choose one word it would be AWESOME!!! The reason for my staff there was to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend at the time. We arrived and were greated my the owner, Peter and he showed us to our room and then we were given a tour around the inn. Very big place I must say. They have quite a few rooms. After we relaxed in the pool. Very clean and refreshing on a hot day. Then I went for a massage and pedicure. I felt like a Queen after that experience. Then we relaxed by the pool until dinner was served. Dinner, what do I say about the meal. Again, no words to describe the experience. I am not sure how to descibe it without your mouth watering. Seriously, if you have an opportunity to experience the food, you will want to keep going back just for the food along. Chris, the chef is very good at what he does. The presentation and the quality is awesome. Yes, I get out and eat at other places. I just have never experienced this before. All I can say is what do you have to lose. Then after write your own review and let others know what you experienced. By the way, after dinner my boyfriend proposed to me. What a wonderful finish to a great experience.

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2010

What a wonderful time we had! The staff were instrumental in helping us pull off my sister's 40th birthday party! The tranquility, the pampering, the service and the food were all extraordinary!!

• Stayed June 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bourget
Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
#2 of 5 in Montebello
Auberge Montebello
Auberge Montebello
#4 of 5 in Montebello

Been to The Bourget Inn & Spa Resort? Share your experiences!