Just had a fantastic stay (again) at GHH; where Manja, Duncan, Pawel and all of the staff are extremely friendly and could not be more helpful if they tried. We had a lovely night in the exquisite four poster room which is full of character. When we arrived in the room there was a lovely note welcoming us back, which my husband and I loved for the personal touch. It is this attention to detail that make you feel so welcome and makes Glenfinnan House stand out from the rest.
When eating our meal at the window seat looking out over the lawn, Loch and Monument a stag appeared and grazed on the lawn, followed by another 3 stags. Where else can you see this? It made the evening all the more special. Duncan, as always, had a fantastic menu on offer. Our meals were presented and cooked to perfection with incredible bursts of fresh flavours.
Looking forward to going up this week for a meal and day out in this wonderfully relaxing location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Glenfinnan House Hotel is a beautiful 18th century pine-panelled mansion house situated in its own grounds overloooking Loch Shiel, Ben Nevis and the Glenfinnan Monument.This award-winning establishment, renowned for its fine cuisine and hospitality, has something to offer everyone; from a quiet retreat or romatic break, a walking/cycling/sightseeing holiday,the celebration of an idyllic wedding or the simple enjoyment of a delicious meal.Four poster suite, four poster bedroom, family suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Glenfinnan House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenfinnan Hotel Fort William
- Glenfinnan House Hotel Scotland