Book a room with a view - its worth it! The trees, the jumping fish, the stars on a clear night - all add up to a relaxing holiday. The real fire to sit next to and read away the late afternoon before dinner was a real treat.
Ths staff were very friendly and helpful, the bed was so comfortable. The only shock in a morning was when the shower stopped, or tunred cold, but once you learnt how to handle it it was part of the charm!
This was our second time here, and it won't be our last!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Glenfinnan House Hotel is a beautiful 18th century pine-panelled mansion house situated in its own grounds overloooking Loch Shiel, Ben Nevis and the Glenfinnan Monument.This award-winning establishment, renowned for its fine cuisine and hospitality, has something to offer everyone; from a quiet retreat or romatic break, a walking/cycling/sightseeing holiday,the celebration of an idyllic wedding or the simple enjoyment of a delicious meal.Four poster suite, four poster bedroom, family suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Glenfinnan House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenfinnan Hotel Fort William
- Glenfinnan House Hotel Scotland