Food was disappointing, they served oven chips with the meal !!!! Food is mediocre not great not bad.
Staff is maybe a bit scruffy, I like the old carpets, the real fire place always going, old furniture old doors and locks, lovely sleigh bed, beautiful views but it's run down and some bits are too modern -so mixed feelings. Be careful with the prices as they vary massively online, this is a £60 a night hotel charging significantly more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Glenfinnan House Hotel is a beautiful 18th century pine-panelled mansion house situated in its own grounds overloooking Loch Shiel, Ben Nevis and the Glenfinnan Monument.This award-winning establishment, renowned for its fine cuisine and hospitality, has something to offer everyone; from a quiet retreat or romatic break, a walking/cycling/sightseeing holiday,the celebration of an idyllic wedding or the simple enjoyment of a delicious meal.Four poster suite, four poster bedroom, family suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Glenfinnan House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenfinnan Hotel Fort William
- Glenfinnan House Hotel Scotland