Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Bahia Principe La Romana(El Soco)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$98
  • Pool
US$46
US$284
Plaza Real Resort(Juan Dolio)
US$40
US$36
Orbitz.com
US$218
US$211
Travelocity
Hotel River View(La Romana)
US$64
Emotions by Hodelpa(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$190
  • Breakfast included
US$193
US$178
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,857 results
All reviewsdon pablobutler servicela romanaluxury bahiaquiet poollobby baranimation teama la carte restaurantssister resortbeautiful resortbrazilian restaurantjacuzzi tubdominican republicbeach clubocean frontlobsterassistant manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I am going to keep this short and simple. This resort is amazing from the minute your arrive to the second you depart. The grounds are well kept and always pleasing to explore. If you like to walk this is the place for you. The grounds are large due to the fact that it is 2 resorts in one. This to me is a major positive because you don't feel constricted and trapped. There is plenty space to stretch your legs at this resort. There is a casino and a night club within close proximity to the main building. Everyone has a smile on their face and is more than willing to offer assistance at your request. I stayed at the adults only portion of this resort and I must say that it was delightful. There is a dining area only for guests staying at that portion of the resort. The food is to die for. In my opinion the cuts of beef used were top quality and cooked to perfection. I did make reservations for the steak house almost every night of my stay. The only thing I can say is that the food is amazing. Like I explained earlier the cuts of beef are top quality and should be enjoyed by any food lover. There is a bar in the lobby that has top shelf liquor that is included for guests at that area of the resort. The bartenders make a decent drink and will alter it to your liking as you desire. Remember to always smile and tip well as your servers will remember you and take care of you during your stay. The room I stayed in was beautiful, spacious and not a speck of dirt can be seen. Turn down service is prompt and accurate. Like I said earlier make sure to leave a reasonable tip on a daily basis. The bathroom was large and comfortable with 2 sinks a shower and a separate tub with water jets. All in all this resort was a great pick as well as a deal. The only negative I can think of was the ocean. The water is dark and murky. However the beach it self is beautiful and extensive with plenty of real estate to stretch your legs on and never a shortage of beach chairs.

Room Tip: One hour of free wifi is available in the lobby every day. Adults only is always a good choice when on vacation.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Raticate1999
Customer S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your comments, we are glad to know that you and your mom had a great time with us. We really appreciate your opinion about all our services.

We hope to welcome you again in our hotel: the best hotel of Dominican Republic: where you always have your host from Coast to Coast.

Our best wishes,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

A beautiful quiet hotel steps from the beach.. Pool is beautiful.. we stayed on the adult only side.. so it was completely relaxing and quiet.. staff is amazing, food is great.. rooms and property are gorgeous!

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor and we never heard any noise from anywhere.. it was perfect..
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hankster333

Dear guest:

It's music to our ears, to read so cute comments. I am really happy to know that you enjoyed most of your holiday, knowing you have the best memories of all our team.

We hope to welcome you again in La Romana, and in a very special way make you live unforgettable moments in our esteemed hotel, where you always will provide the best hosting service that may be under the Sun.

Hugs and Kisses from La Romana,

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The service was beyond amazing, Israel (one of the luggage guys) josefina (bartender) went above and beyond to make my stay so memorable. The ambiance left me speechless. I am originally from the country and accustomed to the service at the resorts but this one was incredible. Can't wait to go back!

3  Thank jcampusano03

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your comments, we are glad to know that you had a great time with us. We really appreciate your opinion about all our services.

Our best wishes,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Went for 1 week, good place to go if you don't have kids, very quiet and relaxed atmosphere, room was good, staff very friendly by name William buffet, Santiago beach bar, Zoraida garden grill, Jose and Luis animation. Like it more than Punta Cana because not many people. Beach it isn't clear water but was quiet water and some of the aquatic sports were included. The only thing to change is at night they need more updated music, and at the disco too.

1  Thank Llblp

Dear guest:

Thank you for your kind comments, glad to know you spent a nice time in our hotel, thank you for choosing us. I hope to see you soon, enjoying one more time all our best service.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Luxury Don Pablo bouganville, best time I ended up being the most relaxing trip I've taken. The quality of the room an all facility is new and clean. All staff are very patient, kind and warm. Especially all the animated crew are amazing. I will Deffinately will go back again.

2  Thank Jessandanne

Dear guest:

Heartfelt thanks for being with us and for those nice comments. It's an honor having had you in our hotel. I hope to welcome you again.

Thanks for everything, thanks a ton!

Our best regards,