“Hplace is fantistic. It is truly a home away...”
Bathroom with jacuzzi jets tub
Kitchen
Outside gazebo
Gazebo
House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sandra L
“Hplace is fantistic. It is truly a home away from home.”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Menavia really put a lot of thought and consideration to her guest into this house. The home had everything one could think of. It is 200% better than a hotel. I had everything that I needed and more. The amenities was on point. The location was perfect very quiet. The home is cozy clean and very welcoming. Its about 5 to 10 minutes away from the beach. I happy to give this home a perfect 10. I will be back and will definitely recommend MEcasa Menavia to everyone that is looking for a St Maarten getaway.

Menavia is a perfect host. She did not miss a bit.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Aug 2017
Thank you Sandra for the positive comments, I'm happy that I've achieved my goal in making your stay memorable by being an outstanding host.

I strive to make the experience at MEcasa Menavia St. Maarten one you will remember forever.
Glenda M
“Great stay in Menavia's place”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I Highly recommend Mecasa Menavia, it's a great deal for having fantastics holidays or for business issues in Sint Maarteen Island. We had there everything we needed for one month stay: from a printer till delicious flavored coffees,a helpful guide book, Even more, you will enjoy the best mangoes you had ever tried in the Caribbean. Well keeped, clean and beautiful house/appartment its not only a room is an Small flat. The only thing you will need is a car to go around the Island. Menavia is always ready to help you in every need you will have. We got a great experience and a got a good friend. Thanks Menavia for your hospitality. Gracias.

Management Response
21 Aug 2017
Thanks for your positive comments. It was my pleasure hosting you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing